9 signs that you have fibromyalgia – close attention to the number 5:06!
Fibromyalgia is not yet fully understood.
So in this post we will talk about the problem and explain how we can treat this condition naturally.
Often, this symptom is accompanied by tiredness and fatigue.
However, symptoms vary widely from patient to patient.
It is believed that this is the reason why the medicine still has difficulties in defining and understanding the disease.
After all, usually Fibromyalgia victim has serious emotional disorders such as anxiety and depression.
Fibromyalgia affects 3-5% of the population and can affect children as well – what is the common good.
Women are more prone to this illness than men.
Unfortunately, often the symptoms of this condition are chronic and, as we have said, vary widely, making it difficult to diagnose.
However, the most common symptom is an intense pain and discomfort in various parts of the body.
When the disease is confirmed, must undergo a medical treatment to relieve the pain and emotional problems.
For you to understand better how these are symptoms that define fibromyalgia, we decided to list them:
1. Muscle pain: pain in the muscles, ligaments and tendons is one of the symptoms that characterize this disease.
2. Exhaustion and excessive fatigue: patients with fibromyalgia complain of extreme tiredness.
3. Muscles contracted: the muscles will feel tired and contracted in the same way we feel when we have the flu.
4. Burning in the skin: one of the worst symptoms of this condition.
6. Sleep disorders: insomnia or too much interrupted slumbers by pain or nightmares.
7. Difficulty exercise: Generally, patients with fibromyalgia suffer much pain and fatigue when performing physical activities.
For them, it is virtually impossible to climb a ladder.
8. Irritable Bowel: between 40 and 70% of patients with fibromyalgia suffer from intestinal problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, swollen stomach, diarrhea, gas, and nausea.
9. head and jaw pain: is another symptom that may occur if you suffer from this disease.
Unfortunately, the symptoms do not stop there.
There are other symptoms that develop in some patients, such as:
– irritable bladder
– Shortness of breath
– Intense Pulse and irregular
– Painful menstruation
– mouth and dry eyes
– Sensitivity to certain smells, foods or loud noises
– Excessive Sweating
– Loss of balance
– Swollen Members
– Depression and anxiety
– Hormonal Imbalance
– Poor diet (It is recommended that you avoid excessive consumption of refined sugar, flour and milk, if you suffer from this disease)
– Lack of vitamin D
Treating fibromyalgia is not easy because it is a disease that encompasses several conditions.
Therefore, you should seek a professional.
Treatment without proper care, can improve some symptoms and worsen others.
The only thing you can do alone and safely is to see that your diet is healthier.
HOMEMADE REMEDIES FOR FIBROMYALGIA
1. Orange juice and kale
1 cup orange juice pure
2 cabbage leaves
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Blend all ingredients in a blender and take next, without straining.
It is recommended to take this juice twice a day, one in fasting and another in the evening.
This home remedy should be taken daily, and approximately one month, the person feel better.
A good tip is to go out, take the cabbage leaves washed and chopped in a bag and when you go to a coffee shop or a restaurant, ask to beat them with pure orange juice.
1 tablespoon () dry or fresh thyme
1 tablespoon (soup) of grated ginger
2 cups water
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Put the water to boil over high heat.
When starts to bubble, add the ginger and cook for three minutes on low heat.
Close to turn off the heat, add the thyme, cover the pan and remove from stove.
Allow the tea to cool for ten minutes.
Strain and drink.
Consume two cups per day.
If hypertension (a), do not ginger.
A cup before lunch and another glass before going to sleep.